TP&P AFRICA offers its Business Development consulting service to the client, accompanying him in all the steps and guiding him towards the best solution:
- direct meetings with stakeholders, lead prospects and customers
- management of projects, offers and commercial negotiations
- consultancy and assistance in all operational phases (representative offices, branch offices, start-up, logistics, personnel selection and training)
- organization of export office, networks of mono/multiple agents, direct officers
- Temporary Export Manager (TEM)
TP&P AFRICA, with over ten years of experience in the field and knowledge of the best practices of individual local markets, offers consulting services in the field of Business Development with the aim of assisting its clients in all phases of operations and contact with the country of reference.
The strategic problem-solving approach, which starts with data analysis and culminates in project management, underscores a results-oriented business development strategy.
What is Business Development
Business Development refers to the continually evolving process of developing an international business through the exploration of new targets.
The approach adopted by TP&P AFRICA aims to create a business development model consistent with the company’s objectives. In this regard, the use of tools tailored to the client’s needs allows for a personalized consultancy experience and a tailored service.
The Business Development consultant will be responsible, among other things, for organizing meetings with stakeholders and managing the project portfolio, offering support to business decisions, making them faster and more effective.